Project Management and Implementation
After the submission, the project proposal is evaluated and approved by the managing authority, or implementing agency. If the project is approved the next phase takes place - project realisation (implementation).
Project implementation is challenging with regard to organisation, administration, management and time. It is necessary to strictly observe the rules of the grant provider. The implementation phase also includes regular elaboration of monitoring reports and requests for payment.
Available services within the framework of implementation:
- supervising implementation of project activities,
- financial management of the project,
- processing interim and final payment requests in order to recover project funds,
- processing interim and final monitoring reports of the project status,
- communication with the implementing agency, managing authority,
- provision of project publicity as required by the implementing agency,
- provide the public procurement, or tender as necessary for the project realisation by an authorized person for public procurement.